I am an Associate Professor in the Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics (WNLO) at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) working with Prof. Qiang Li. My research interest includes machine learning, computer vision and medical image analysis.
Before joining WNLO in February 2021, I was working as a Postdoctoral Fellow from 08/2019 to 08/2020 in the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering (ECE) at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) cooperating with Prof. Tim Cheng, Dean of Engineering. I was pursuing a Ph.D. degree from 2015 to 2019 in the School of Electronic Information and Communications at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) under the supervision of Associate Prof. Xin Yang. I also finished a one-year Master in 2015 at HUST. Before that I received my Bachelor’s degree from the School of Physics and Electronics of Central South University (CSU).
Want more about me? Please see my CV.
I am now recuriting students who are self-promotive, proactive and, improtantly, passional in the field of medical image analysis.
- [2021-06-12] The co-first authored MICCAI paper has been accepted. Congratulations to Junlin Xian and Prof. Yang!
- [2021-06-07] The ACM MM paper is on the rebuttal.
- [2021-06-02] One co-first authored TMI paper has been submitted. Let’s cross our fingers.
- [2021-04-15] One co-first authored ACM MM paper has been submitted. Let’s cross our fingers.
- [2021-03-04] One co-first authored MICCAI paper has been submitted.
- [2021-03-04] One corresponding authored MICCAI paper has been submitted.
- [2020-08-25] My previous email address (email@example.com) has been suspended! Please contact me via the new one.
- [2020-06-23] One co-authored MICCAI paper has been accepted. Congratulations to Xixi Jiang and Prof. Yang’s team! Another paper is ready to resubmit.
- [2020-03-18] Two co-authored MICCAI papers have been submitted!
- [2020-03-09] Our TMI has been accepted. Congratulations!
- [2019-10-21] My previous email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) has been suspended! Please contact me via the new one.
- [2019-10-09] The first round review of our TMI paper with a decision of major revision is completed!
Be kind, for everyone's fighting a hard battel.